When I had my son, we quickly discovered his dairy intolerance. I had to change my diet immediately and to be honest, it's been a lot easier than I expected. Yes, no more wine and cheese nights but I'll live :)
I was venting to my sister one day in the beginning about how it was hard to even find snack foods. A few minutes later she sent me a link to The Dairy Free Omnivore. If you haven't checked out her blog, you should!
I looked at the recipe for her Dairy Free Buffalo Chicken Dip and knew that I had to make it so off to Trader Joe's I went to get all of the ingredients. Let me just tell you how amazing this dip is! My husband now requests this for almost every FSU game...my extremely picky husband! If I hadn't told him that it was all dairy free, he would have never known.
Make sure to stop over to The Dairy Free Omnivore and check it out!

Heading to check out the recipe - esp. after reading how your picky hubby (i have one myself lol) is a fan!
ReplyDeleteI hope you like it! I had to make it again yesterday after this post :)
DeleteMmmm that sounds so good! I love dips...I think it's my favorite snack!
ReplyDeleteMine too! I love finding new ones to make!
Delete