I have gone back and forth more times than I can count with whether or not I should make a blog. In fact, many times I've created a blog just to abandon it a few days later. I never felt like I had enough to say or that anyone would really care what I have to say anyway. But you have to think...who really wants to hear about my day, my thoughts, my life? Plus, how intimidating is it when you're new to the blogging world and there are women (and men) out there with thousands of readers and I'm itching just to get one. Maybe I'm just being over critical with myself...I'm not that boring, I hope.
I had been toying with the idea for a while to finally make a blog and stick with it. Now that my son is three months old and things have calmed down (for the second, ha!) I feel like I can finally commit and stick with it, something that I've wanted to do for a long time. I also think it will be a great way to keep myself accountable and to give my self the kick in the butt that I need to get motivated and get back to my healthy, fit self pre-baby.
Please feel free to share your advice, tips, whatever you've got!
Well, here goes nothing...enjoy!
Welcome to the blogging world! I found your blog through the SPA Facebook group. I look forward to coming back and reading more...... I also have a baby boy who just turned three months old yesterday!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tiffany! How exciting that you have a little one too. They must have been born pretty close together, July 13th over here.
Delete