Uses for lavender oil:
- calming
- sleep aid
- bee sting/insect bite
- minor burn
- cuts
- eczema/dermatitis
- cramps
- nausea/motion sickness
- headache
- dry or chapped skin
- acne
- dandruff
- cold sores
- stress and anxiety
...and that's just a small list of what lavender can help with. I once read that if you're going to buy any essential oil, then lavender is the one that you have to have.
The first night that I had lavender essential oil, I put a few drops in my hands and rubbed it on the bottom of my feet before bed in hopes of getting a better nights sleep. Sure enough, it worked. It worked so great for my mom that she now uses it nightly.
I'm just now starting to dabble in other essential oils and I cannot wait to try more. I love learning about the amazing benefits that they can provide!
Have you tried essential oils before? What is your favorite?
No comments:
Post a Comment